Monday, November 24, 2008

So why make a blog at 4:30 A.M.

I am a student currently trying to figure out what to do with his life in university. While I am busy running around getting engulfed in my all consuming life, I find peace in artwork. While I do mostly drawings in graphite medium this blog will probably be more focused on my silk screening. I was fortunate to have been able to learn silk screening at an early age and because of this, it has left a profound impact on me. In my university I make shirts designs on the side to finance my art funds (for other mediums, food, etc.), I also make political statements, and I also make simple designs as gifts or for my own collection. I plan to document all this over the next few years as I continue my studies. Expect this to get busy as we race torwards christmas.

No comments: